Wing Chun King Fu: The Wooden Dummy is an individual sports book teaching the famous Chinese martial arts Wing Chun Kung Fu. Online books store offers this martial arts guidebook at a reasonable price to let you learn self defense at home. The book specifically addresses the common form, i.e., the Wooden Dummy. The reader will find all principles, techniques, and movements under the banner of Wing Chin Discipline. If you want to learn Wing Chun King Fu, go for this online book shopping in Pakistan. You can buy bestselling books in Pakistan by using our amazing facilities and services.
- Wing Chun King Fu: The Wooden Dummy is written by chief instructor Sifu Shaun Rawcliffe, with the forewords of Sifu Garry McKenzie and Paul S. Clifton.
- The book teaches 116 movements with step-by-step illustrations for easy understanding.
- Every movement falls under the Wing Chun Discipline.
- The comprehensive detail, concept explanations, and principles are also included to clarify the movement and stunt.
- It also contains some practice exercises and drills to let you practice the learning at home.
- The Illustrated edition was published by Crowood Press on date November 1, 2008.
BooksReading.pk brings ease to the best book shopping in Pakistan by providing the best shopping facilities. It includes home delivery, timely delivery, multiple payment modes, and more. All you need is to place your online order, and we will bring it to your home door within the given delivery time.