Python Crash Course
is a to-the-point guidebook to learn programming in Python. The author introduces python in the easiest way to let the beginner get a better understanding of the python programming language
. It teaches you how to write programs, solve problems, and make things with clean programming skills. The computer science students and software engineers can take help from this programming guidebook to learn coding in python. Our online Pakistan bookstore marks it as python’s hand library, as it contains all basic concepts, exercises, and codes. This original book in Pakistan is easily accessible from our online books order website with the facility of Amazon books shopping in Pakistan.
• Python Crash Course, the second edition is authored by a great programming teacher, Eric Matthes.
• The hands-on knowledge in the book teaches the use of python tools and libraries, such as Plotly, Pygame, Django, etc.
• It also guides you to create 2D games, web apps, and interactive visuals with python coding.
• Students will also learn to find and tackle errors in their own programming problems.
• Taking help from this guide helps you make the coding functional and program interactive.
• Each topic has a practice exercise to let you practice your learning after clearing your concepts.
• The second edition is published by No Starch Press on May 3, 2019.
BooksReading.pk, an online books site in Pakistan, brings this programming book from the USA to Pakistan to give you first-hand knowledge from the author. You can enjoy our services by simply placing your order at our online book bazaar. We, an online bookstore, provide your ordered guidebook at the best price with the ease of Amazon books online shopping in Pakistan.