Aisha: The Wife, The Companion, The Scholar is the biography book on Bibi Aisha (R.A), the wife of the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). The author wrote this book to clarify the critical role of Aisha (R.A) in developing Islamic teaching. The specific references to her role in marital life help the reader find a woman’s values, duties, and rights in a relationship. Women should take an insight into Aisha's (R.A) life to get the guidance of private matters concerning women. Our online books store in Pakistan provides this original book online in Pakistan to let you take guidance from Islamic leader’s biography book. The facility for Amazon online book shopping in Pakistan helps the seeker get this biography book online in Pakistan.
· Dr. Resit Haylamaz has written this biography on Aisha (R.A) in which he reflects her life in different matters, based on authentic reports and Islamic researches.
· The biography covers Aisha’s life, her marital relation, her companionship, her scholarly approach, Prophet’s sayings to her, and more.
· It also contains the stories about Aisha (R.A) to modern audiences and Muslims who have little knowledge about her life and her role in Islam.
· The author also addresses the controversies about Aisha's (R.A) age and her stance about Ali ibn Abi Talib.
· It is published by Tughra Books publisher on date May 16, 2012.
BooksReading.pk brings the reliable online books order website to Pakistan to let the enthusiast reader get biographies from Amazon in Pakistan. You only require placing your order here to avail our services, and we will deliver your ordered book to your home door within the given delivery time. The online Pakistan bookstore ensures that you will have the best experience from the online books bazaar.