Pocket Medicine provides a sufficient source of internal medicine information to helps the practitioner in making the best treatment plan. It provides reliable references to ensure the correct diagnosis with the most effective medications. The residents and physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital compile up-to-date and well-research clinical information to support practitioners, residents, and physician assistants. If you have just started residency, then you should get the pocket medicine book for assistance. You can get access to it from our online books store for medical books online shopping in Pakistan.
• Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine is a famous medical book by Marc S Sabatine MD.
• It covers a wide array of medical topics, such as cardiology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, neurology, pulmonary medicines, nephrology, hematology-oncology, and much more.
• The well-organized information in templated format helps you find the required information quickly.
• There are the original references with the landmark paper to let you trust the information given in the book.
• It is the best medicine book for interns, residents, medical students, medical exam candidates, nurses, etc.
In our wide range of online medical books collection, you will find this pocket medicine book on the top. BooksReading.pk ensures that you will get your ordered books at the best price through the facility of Amazon books online shopping in Pakistan. We will send your requested book to you at your place with the most convenient payment options.