Learn about public health and illness prevention by reading the Encyclopedia of Primary Prevention and Health Promotion. This second edition medical science encyclopedia book assists practitioners, students, and researchers in the field of public health, mental health, preventive medicine, related disciplines. It covers all primary topics related to health in alphabetical order to let you learn any specific medical terms, theories, and studies to enlighten your medical studies. Our online books store in Pakistan enables you to buy this medical encyclopedia by simply placing best medical books online order in Pakistan.
• Encyclopedia of Primary Prevention and Health Promotion is compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gullotta and Martin Bloom.
• Its holds over 250 topics related to public health, illness prevention, and researches.
• It is categorized into four sections, i.e., foundational topics, adolescence, early childhood and childhood, and Adulthood.
• The structural format of each topic contains an introduction, definition, occurrence, related theories, studies, and strategies.
• The second edition is released by Springer's publisher on date September 16, 2014.
Booksreading.pk, a place for online book shopping in Pakistan, provides a reliable source to buy the encyclopedia for medical students and practitioners. Once you find these books online in Pakistan, place your order instantly. We will import it at your request and send it to you at your place with the smooth payment option.