A Step Away from Paradise tells the true story of the Tibetan Lama and his adventurous journey to open the Hidden Land, i.e., the third highest mountain of the earth. The Kings of Nepal and Sikkim were against him, but he continued his voyage to defeat the snowy slopes. He considered that place a land of harmony and peace, so he dedicated his life to reach there. If you have such an adventurous aim in life, do read his story for once. The author has tracked, compiled, and beautifully written this story to portray the fascinating tale of adventure. You can find this best travel book
at our online Pakistan Books Store who imports books from Amazon to Pakistan on your demand.
• A Step Away from Paradise is a real story of the Tibetan Lama’s adventurous journey that Thomas K. Shor tracked and penned down beautifully.
• The author adds doses of humor, suspense, emotion, dedication, and hope to the story to make Lama’s journey more enjoyable for readers.
• The book also portrays the Tibetan tradition and people to make the story more realistic and imaginative.
• The story inspires travelers who have a passion for an adventurous voyage.
• It is published by City Lion Press on date August 9, 2017.
BooksReading.pk brings an ultimate place to buy bestselling books in Pakistan, so you can also find these adventure books for online book shopping in Pakistan. Snap on the button of order now to get this traveling book import from Amazon to Pakistan.